Before & After School Program
Looking for Before & After Care?
Sparkles! Before and After School program only at our Fair Oaks location provides an organized set of activities for children to experience in a fun and stimulating environment. Weekly lessons are created based on children’s interests and are supported by group or individual activities. We also offer tutoring services.
Activities are centered around the following 5 major areas of development:
- Communication/Language/Literacy. Completing assigned homework tasks, reading books, communicating with peers and teachers.
- Social Skills/Emotional Development. Establishing positive peer relationships, expressing feelings, controlling behavior.
- Explorations to Learning. Participating in arts and crafts activities, playing board games, exploring multimedia experiences (such as supervised computer access)
- Purposeful Motor. Participating in indoor and outdoor sports activities, engaging in friendly competitions and games.
- Leadership/Character Building. Providing developmentally appropriate activities designed to enhance the leadership traits of collaboration, critical thinking, problem-solving, patience, and persistence as students gain skill mastery.
Our before and after-school program at Fair Oaks is designed to meet the individual needs of both younger and older children. Your child will thrive with special activities categorized by age to create a more effective environment for children to increase social and emotional development.
For a complete list of our evaluating criteria for each of the five development areas outlined above, please call our Fair Oaks center or complete the following form.
Why Choose Us
We provide all the resources your child needs to succeed.
We take pride in all the tools and resources SPARKLES! provides to all our students and their families. We are devoted to helping our students become tomorrow’s leaders.