Why SPARKLES! students shine!
At Sparkles!, our focus is on giving your child the encouragement, education, and confidence that will make them tomorrow's leaders.
Sparkles! is committed to supporting children and their families in order to help make a better community and pave the way for a better future. Using developmentally appropriate practices, we strive to provide high-quality educational services. In this way, we prepare our students for school and leadership as they become inquisitive, confident life-long learners.
We are dedicated to providing:
Safe, reliable, child care services designed to meet the needs of busy families.
Academic programming that supports kindergarten readiness initiatives.
Engaging programming for school-aged students.
Additionally, we offer a number of ways to keep you connected to your child throughout the day, such as secure video streaming and an app to directly message classroom teachers and receive photo updates. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to working with you to select the care options that will best support your family.
Achieving milestones through fun-packed adventures!
Our core values
Why Choose SPARKLES!
We provide all the resources your child needs to succeed.
We take pride in all the tools and resources SPARKLES! provides to all our students and their families. We are devoted to helping our students become tomorrow’s leaders.
What motives sparkles!
Our philosophy at Sparkles! is based on love and respect for the individual child and family. We believe that children thrive in an environment where they can explore new opportunities, confidently experiment with ideas, and build on their skills. It is our responsibility to create an environment for children to learn through play and hands-on experiences. We are interracial, interfaith, and serve children from many ethnic backgrounds. Although we have no religious affiliation, we encourage the awareness of the interconnection of all living things through reflective periods.
The following goals reflect our philosophy:
- Nurture and protect children while separated from their parents
- Provide a safe, loving and stimulating environment.
- Help each family maintain their child’s good health and promote physical and emotional development.
- Promote a child’s self-worth and self-esteem.
- Foster social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Provide a support system for the families that we serve.
- Teach values such as honesty, respect for all living things, forgiveness, and wisdom. These values will help the child learn to love themselves, each other, and the world around them. They also serve to develop the strength of character to make morally sound decisions.
- Develop their “interpersonal communication” and leadership skills so that they may become tomorrow’s leaders in business, industry and the community.
We like to think of our center as a sanctuary – a safe place. It is our belief that in a safe, healthy environment, children freely follow their natural instincts to learn and explore.
When children are away from their parents, we provide them with a safe and loving environment where they can feel secure. We feel that this environment is only achieved through strong partnerships with parents. Therefore, we encourage and maintain frequent communication. We also create committees to offer parents deeper involvement in their child’s care.