Sparkles! Early Learning Academy
We are a nurturing daycare and preschool dedicated to building tomorrow's leaders by achieving developmental milestones through play-based learning. Schedule a tour.
Welcome to SPARKLES! Daycare and Preschool
Our daycare and preschool takes pride in our extraordinary curriculum through play-based learning that prepares all of our students for Kindergarten! From 6 weeks of age until Pre-K, we are here every step of the way for all our students. From dedicated teachers and office staff to our curricular activities, we make learning fun.
We take pride in building tomorrow’s leaders, and many of our SPARKLES! alumni are considered exemplar students when they step to kindergarten. All of this is possible, thanks to our amazing staff, and our play-based approach to all our curricular activities. From sensory play, physical and cognitive development, to emotional and social skills. We give our children all the tools and resources they need to strive.
What We Offer
Virginia Preschool Initiative Program
We are proud to participate in the Virginia Preschool Initiative Program through Fairfax County, which provides additional resources to our preschool program, children, and families with the shared goal of achieving Kindergarten readiness.
Our Daycare and Preschool Builds Tomorrow's Leader
Our five-step Building Tomorrow’s Leaders approach allows children to learn key social skills necessary for them to excel today, tomorrow, and for many years to come. Sparkles! focuses on five core areas:
- Character/Confidence Building. We work to acknowledge and encourage your child as they demonstrate such traits as initiative, compassion, and perseverance in the course of their daily activities.
- Social Skills & Manners. We provide support for children as they gain the ability to regulate their own emotions and behaviors, establish and maintain positive relationships with others.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking. We encourage your child to try new approaches when they make mistakes, teaching them problem-solving and resilience through trial and error.
- Team-Building. The tools of being a great team player – collaboration, compromise, sharing, humility – are also the tools of being a great leader. We encourage children to be comfortable both independently, and as part of a team.
- Community Awareness. Children have many questions about the world around them. We strive to teach them about diversity, charity and cultural awareness, giving them a broader view of their community.
6 Major Milestones We Help Your Child Achieve
Providing Peace of Mind By Providing Parents With Secure Live Streaming of Our Classrooms Through 'Watch Me Grow'
Schedule a Tour!
You can schedule a tour to work with your schedule.
Since 1991, SPARKLES! have helped children reach important milestones!
Sparkles! is committed to supporting children and their families in order to help make a better community and pave the way for a better future. Using developmentally appropriate practices, we strive to provide high-quality educational services. In this way, we prepare our students for school and leadership as they become inquisitive, confident life-long learners.
What Parents Say About SPARKLES!
News & Article
Read our latest blogs aimed to providing all the tools and resources parents need to thrive.
Thinking About Enrolling Your Child?
We would love to show you around and discuss your chil’s success here at SPARKLES!. Give us a call or fill out the form to schedule next steps.