Virginia Preschool Initiative Program
We are proud to participate in the Virginia Preschool Initiative Program through Fairfax County, which provides additional resources to our preschool program, children, and families with the shared goal of achieving Kindergarten readiness.
Since 1991, It's All About Trust!
Sparkles! at Fair Oaks will be CLOSED tomorrow Friday, September 17th due to a busted water pipe, emergency repairs are in progress. Updates will follow.
Sparkles! is committed to supporting children and their families in order to help make a better community and pave the way for a better future. Using developmentally appropriate practices, we strive to provide high-quality educational services. In this way, we prepare our students for school and leadership as they become inquisitive, confident life-long learners.
Enrolling is Simple!
Join Our Virtual Tours!
Explore all that Sparkles! has to offer from the comfort of your own, home, work, anywhere! You can also schedule your Virtual Tour to work with your schedule. We have special offers during our Virtual Tour so schedule yours today.
Our five-step Building Tomorrow’s Leaders approach allows children to learn key social skills necessary for them to excel today, tomorrow, and for many years to come. Sparkles! focuses on five core areas:
- Character/Confidence Building. We work to acknowledge and encourage your child as they demonstrate such traits as initiative, compassion, and perseverance in the course of their daily activities.
- Social Skills & Manners. We provide support for children as they gain the ability to regulate their own emotions and behaviors, establish and maintain positive relationships with others.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking. We encourage your child to try new approaches when they make mistakes, teaching them problem-solving and resilience through trial and error.
- Team-Building. The tools of being a great team player – collaboration, compromise, sharing, humility – are also the tools of being a great leader. We encourage children to be comfortable both independently, and as part of a team.
- Community Awareness. Children have many questions about the world around them. We strive to teach them about diversity, charity and cultural awareness, giving them a broader view of their community.