Here at Sparkles!, our work extends beyond the walls of our centers in Fairfax and Arlington, with a goal of supporting the whole family. We give parents the peace of mind of knowing that their children are in an enriching, caring environment and that they have a team of Early Childhood Education professionals supporting them as they navigate those exciting early years of parenting. We are always happy to answer questions, and offer a number of resources for parents, including ways to reinforce what students at our childcare centers learn each day, including:
- Articles on common parenting topics
- Craft ideas for infants, toddlers and school age children
- Stuart Learns Manners (Colorful illustrations and a rhyming story make learning fun)
- E-book: Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten?
- Opportunities to volunteer and attend events in your child’s classroom
- Secure video feed and photos keep you engaged in your child’s daily activities
Often in the Washington, D.C. metro area, people are far from home, without the the extended family networks that parents relied on in days past. We strive to bridge that gap, embracing all of our customers as part of the Sparkles! family. Contact us to learn more.