This project combines movement with painting, as your child dances and shakes around to make one-of-a-kind art.
Primary color paints, a marble, white paper, plastic container with tight-fitting lid
How to create:
- Open container and place the white paper in.
- Add a small amount of each color paint to the paper.
- Place the marble in the container and close the lid, ensuring it is completely sealed.
- Have your child hold the container. Then, turn on music and ask the child to dance, move and shake along, causing the marble to move around the container and spreading the paint on the paper.
- Tell your child to freeze when the music stops, then stop the music.
- Open the container to reveal your child’s master piece.