Sparkles is proud to be an approved Child Care Assistance and Referral Program (CCAR) provider!
This Fairfax County Department of Family Services’ Office for Children program helps parents find quality providers, with guides and seminars on choosing a childcare center, and offers tuition assistance for qualifying families (requirements listed below).
Visit CCAR to see a full list of resources. If you need assistance paying for childcare, click here to view eligibility guidelines and start the application process. You can also call CCAR at 703-449-8484.
Fairfax County Daycare Tuition Assistance Eligibility Requirements:
- Eligibility Requirements
- Families with low and moderate income who work or are in training (see chart below) whose children are under age 13 or under age 18 if child has special needs.
- Families that receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) *.
- Families that participate in the Virginia Initiative for Employment Not Welfare (VIEW) * program.
- Families that care for Fairfax County children who are in Foster Care.
- Families that are part of the Child Protective Services system.
- Families with children with special needs (up to age 18).
- Homeless families that apply while they are in a shelter.
- Teen parents working towards the completion of high school or pursuing a GED.